Cap Promotion - 6 Panel Brushed Cotton
Product Code: PROMO6009
Availability: In Stock
Availability: In Stock
Please enter missing options before adding to cart
View More Colours
ADD EMBELLISHMENTS RESET
- ORDER 20 OR MORE IN ANY COLOUR AND GET THE SPECIAL PRICE OF $9.90+GST PER CAP PLUS A FREE EMBROIDERED LOGO*
- ORDER 20 OR MORE IN ANY COLOUR AND GET A FREE EMBROIDERED LOGO*
- 6 panel structured cap (Cotton buckram)
- 2 needle stitch poplin sweatband
- Embroidered self-colour eyelets
- 4 needle twill sweatband
- Self fabric velcro enclosure
- Pre-curved peak
- Fabric: 270g/m² Heavy Brushed Cotton Twill
- Weight: 72x44
- Sizes: One Size Fits All (Velcro enclosure)
- Colours: White, Navy, Yellow, Lime, Orange, Emerald, Pink, Bottle, Red, Stone, Burgundy, Khaki, Purple, Chocolate, Sky, Grey, Royal, Black
- Decoration Process: Embroidery, Transfer
Cap and Embroidery Combo
- Promotion has ended.
- A minimum order of 20 Caps or more is required to get the special price of $9.90+GST per Cap and FREE LOGO.
- A minimum order of 20 Caps or more is required to get the FREE LOGO.
- Any combination of colours can be ordered as part of this special deal.
- FREE LOGO is for an embroidered 8000 stitch logo, in 1 position on the Cap with no set-up costs.
- Extra embroidery or embroidery greater than 8000 stitches will incur extra charges and set-up costs.
- Vectored artwork (AI, SVG, EPS or PDF) or a high-resolution bitmap (300 dpi+) image should be provided.
- If you don’t have this we can re-draw your artwork for an additional cost.
- Available while stock lasts.
- Shop Now!
To Whom It May Concern, I’ve had the privilege of meeting Bailey back in September 2021 when arranging our newly formed relationship with NZ Uniforms. Part of my role as General Manager of NZMA and NZIS was to oversee this set up and ensure the transition was as seamless as possible., I’m pleased to say my dealings with NZ Uniforms has been extremely positive and the person that has been instrumental in making this happen has been our account manager Bailey Ross. Right from the start Bailey was warm, welcoming and extremely professional., Bailey has really listened to our business requirements and provided experienced advice, flexibility, amazing communications and her humorous transparent personality to guide us through this transition with enjoyable ease. I can tell Bailey is an asset to NZ Uniforms and has broad range of talents that will see her go far through many industries., Nga mihi nui
Peter Fraser - NZ Management Academies and NZ Institute of Sport - General ManagerSales Reps
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
START SAVING TODAY
The Uniform Club helps you save for your child’s school uniform
throughout their school journey.
NZ Uniforms provide WINZ / Work and Income and Social Welfare quotes for all our products and services.Learn More
My Uniforms™ makes ordering uniform easy leaving you time to focus on what’s most important—running your business.Learn More