- Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- We do not have to provide a refund if you have changed your mind about a particular purchase, so please choose carefully. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy
- To complete your return or exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase and an
RA (Return Authority) Number
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain Non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Sale Items
- Some health and personal care items
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Items with obvious signs of use
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, Please Call 0800 003074 and request RA (Return Authority) Number
To return your product by COURIER / TRACK AND TRACEABLE POSTNZ UNIFORMS – RETURNS – RA________
19 F ORBIT DRIVE
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
As New Zealand Uniforms is not liable for the loss of an item being returned, All Returns and Exchanges should be sent via COURIER / TRACK AND TRACEABLE POST
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.