Debit and Credit card Payment Options
We accept all New Zealand issued Debit Cards
We accept the following credit cards*;
- Q Card
- Farmers Card
Please Note: We Apply a Surcharge to payments made using a credit card, which is in line with our cost of acceptance.
- Visa 1.95%
- Mastercard 1.95%
- Q Card 1.95%
- Farmers Card 1.95%
- AMEX 3%
Troubleshooting Payment Errors
- If your card is new or recently reissued, make sure it has been activated.
- Remove dashes or spaces from the account number.
- If everything seems to be correct, call the card issuer's customer service. Your credit card company may need to speak with you before they authorize your purchase.
To prevent any unnecessary delays processing your order, please ensure that the billing address on your order matches the information on your credit card account. If you have recently moved or are unsure whether you receive your credit card statement at your work or home address, please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm.
The card security code is a unique three or four digit number printed on the front (American Express) or back (MasterCard/Visa etc.) of your card, in addition to the account number
Daily spending limits for Debit Cards
Most debit and check cards have daily spending limits that may substantially delay the processing of an order, even if there is enough money in an account. When using a debit card, funds are immediately reserved in your bank account at the time you place your order. Please consult your card-issuing bank for information about your daily spending limits if you are having trouble placing your order.
NZ Uniforms offer parents an opportunity to join our Uniform Club. This is like a "Christmas Club" where parents can put aside money regularly throughout the year in order to lighten the load in January. The funds saved on the Uniform Club card can be used at any time during the year. We also offer some buying privileges to the holders of the Uniform Club card.
Click here for more information about the uniform club
Win your purchase back with Zip
Purchase instore or online using Zip between 9am Thursday 7th January 2021 and 11:59pm Sunday 7th February 2021
to be place you in the draw to win it back, up to the value up to $1000.
Terms and conditions apply
Zip allows customer to spread out their purchases accross 4 equal fortnightly payments
Note: Zip was previously known as PartPay
To get started;
- You need to be 18+ and have a NZ debit or credit card.
- If you have an existing PartPay account you can shop with Zip online or instore using your existing PartPay login details.
- Otherwise you have created a Zip account, download the Zip mobile app from the Apple App store or Google Play store
For Instore Purchases
- You will need to use mobile data or Wi-Fi to shop in-store with Zip
- To shop in-store, once logged in navigate to "in-store" and create an in-store QR code which is presented at checkout
- Once the QR code is scanned at checkout you will need to approve the purchase on your mobile. The first 25% payment is charged at checkout
For Online Purchases
- Shop online like you normally would
- Once at checkout. Select Zip as your Payment option
- Then follow the next steps on screen
For more information in regards to Zip please follow this link;Zip - How it works
NZ Uniform are happy to offer WINZ Quotes and accept Payment Cards
Work and Income may be able to help you pay for school uniforms if you're on a low income or a benefit.
Who can get it
According to Work and income website as of January 2020
The following may be able to get help;
- 16 and Over
- New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- normally live in New Zealand and intend to stay here
- have an immediate and essential need.
Dependent on the following;
- how much you and your partner earn
- any money or assets you and your partner have.
Your income will be assessed either weekly or yearly, depending on the kind of help you qualify for.
For more information and to Apply Please go to Work and Income - School Uniform and Stationary
To create a quote you can either come instore and a store rep will help you out. Otherwise you can shop online like you normally would, with one exception.
When at the checkout instead of inputting a payment method click on "Request WINZ Quote"
Your order should then be submitted as a quote
You should be given a Quote transaction number
And options to Print Quote (physical copy or PDF for email purposes)
Once you have the quote you have to pass it onto WINZ for their approval
PLEASE NOTE: WINZ does not automatically get quotes from NZU you the customer have to pass on the quote either via email or as physical copy
Once your application is approved, Typically you are given a payment card(if you don't already have one) with money loaded onto it
However sometimes you may be given a voucher or WINZ will direct debt NZU on your behalf instead of a payment card
- Are just like an Eftpos Card
- WINZ loads the quoted cash balance onto the card to help buy approved items
- You use the card just as you would with an Eftpos card in store
- However you will need to spend any balance loaded on your card withing 3 days of it going on
- Please make sure you bring your approved Quote and ID with you into store. For one of our store reps to be able to help you with your purchase
If you are given a voucher as payment method for your approved items
Please come into store with your approved Quote and ID
One of our store reps would be more than happy to help you out
If WINZ direct debits NZU on your behalf. WINZ would have contacted both NZU and yourself to arrange collection of approved items.
Once arrangments are made. Please go into arranged store with your approved Quote and ID. One of our store reps will be happy to help you out
For more information on Payment Cards and or Vouchers. Please follow this link to Work and income's websiteWork and Income - Payments