We can't wait to open our doors again
As you will be aware the government have announced that from Thursday 14th May we will move to Alert Level 2.That means we can open our doors and welcome you back into our stores.
What will be the same:
- We can still process your online, phone or email orders.
- Click & Collect and Call & Collect from our stores will still be available.
- Courier deliveries will remain contactless.
What will be different:
- Contact register - we will ask you to provide your name, phone number and email address for our contact register on arrival into our store.
- If you, or any accompanying family members, are feeling unwell please choose to order online, or use our Click & Collect or Call & Collect options rather than coming into our store.
- Whilst instore, please maintain a safe distance of at least 1m between yourself and other customers or staff. Please ensure that all family members with you also maintain the 1m rule.
Health and Safety:
- We will comply with all Health and Safety requirements including regular cleaning and disinfecting of commonly used surfaces.
Our Temporary Store Hours under Alert Level 2:
- Thorndon quay, Hamilton, Tauranga - M-F 9am-5pm, Sat 10am-2pm.
- Albany, Botany, Manukau, New Lynn, Newmarket, Rotorua, Whakatane, Masterton, Lower Hutt, Porirua, Christchurch, Dunedin - M-F 10.30am-5pm, Sat 10am-2pm
- All NZU stores are now open their normal hours – see our store hours here
Any other questions?
- Please call your nearest store for assistance. Contact details can be found here , or contact our Customer Service team by phoning 04 2821199, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with them on our website.
Thank you for your support over the last few weeks as we have navigated our way both up and down the alert levels.
We can't wait to welcome you back into our stores again.
Thank you for shopping at NZ Uniforms.