Covid 19 Update
We are OPEN as usual for all other stores however have contactless shopping available
How will our contactless click and collect work?
- Online orders – choose the click and collect option.
- Phone or email orders – contact your nearest store (phone or email) and place your order. We will require credit/debit card or internet transfer payment.
- Our team will pick your order and phone you to arrange a collection time slot so that we can avoid contact with other customers.
- When you arrive at the store, phone us from your car, we’ll bring your order to the door, verify your ID through the door, then ask you to stand back 2 metres while we open the door and leave your uniforms for you to pick up.
- Our staff will have PPE where appropriate, will be practicing safe distancing measures in-store and will be following the Ministry of Health guidelines. Only staff who are 100% well will be in our NZ Uniforms work bubble.
- Please note that we will require all contact details for our contacts register – full name, phone, home address and email address. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this.
- Can I get a WINZ quote for school uniforms?
- Yes you can. You can do this on our website or phone your nearest store and we can help you. Please advise your case manager that we will require direct payment as we cannot accept your payment card under Alert Level 3, and we will need to see the confirmation of payment in our bank account before we can supply your garments. We will call you when they can be collected.
- Can you try on items for size like you normally would have done?
- Sorry, no. You will need to choose your sizes carefully.
- Can I return an item for another size if it doesn’t fit?
- Yes, you have two options. You can either courier your garment back to us and, once received, we can courier back a different size to you. You must use a track and traceable courier. Please download the return form here https://www.nzuniforms.com/pages/retailshop-returns.htmx.
Or, alternatively, we can do a contactless exchange at your store. This needs to be pre-arranged with your store so you must call us to arrange a time slot. Please note that we will not accept worn or unclean garments and all labels, tags and packaging must be included. Our full return policy and further details can be found on our website https://www.nzuniforms.com/pages/returns.htmx.
- Can I pay when I collect my uniform?
- Sorry, no. We can only accept contactless payment (online, credit/debit card phone payment or internet transfer) during Alert Level 3.
- Any other questions?
- Please call your nearest store for assistance. Contact details can be found here: https://www.nzuniforms.com/pages/contactus.htm