23rd March 2020 | Announcements
NZ UNIFORMS –
OUR COVID-19 UPDATE
In line with the directive of the NZ government raising our Covid-19 alert status to level 3 and then level 4 within 48 hours, this store will close at 5pm on Tuesday 24th March 2020 for 4 weeks.
The store closure will also affect online orders and there will be none despatched during the close down period.
Thank you for shopping at NZ Uniforms and we look forward to welcoming you back to our store in 4 weeks or when the authorities deem it safe for businesses to re-open.
Thank you for your understanding at this time and stay safe.
From the team at NZ Uniforms
16 March 2020 | Announcements
On behalf of the NZ Uniforms team I would like to update you on what we as a company are doing to prioritise the health and safety of our customers and staff whilst we maintain our service of providing uniforms to students, parents, schools, businesses and sports teams.
As a business, we have been following the advise of the Ministry of Health https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus and will continue to do so as this situation evolves.
Our staff are undertaking regular cleaning and sanitising of frequently touched surfaces in our stores, offices and warehouse, and are following the Ministry of Health guidelines on hand washing and health and safety protocols. This applies to staff in our stores, our mobile sales team, our warehouse and distribution teams and our office based support staff.
Our travel policy has been reviewed and any non-urgent travel has been cancelled and a greater emphasis will be placed on digital communication amongst internal staff and external suppliers.
Contingencies such as enhancing our on-line service and working remotely are in place should these be required. Our leadership team are closely monitoring the situation and will take appropriate action as and when required.
We are incredibly mindful of the health and safety of our staff and our customers, many of whom are school age children and their families and whanau, and will monitor and update these protocols as and when the situation changes.
For our Customers:
- All 16 NZ Uniforms retail stores are open for business as usual. Check your nearest store's hours here https://www.nzuniforms.com/pages/store-locator.htmx.
- Our on-line service for school uniform orders and general uniform orders remains fully operational. NB: Our courier provider has inroduced a contactless delivery service meaning the driver will ask your name and note this as proof of delivery rather than you signing your name.
- Our customer service team remains fully operational and available to answer any of your queries.
- Our wholesale Sales and Account Managers are visiting schools, sports clubs and businesses providing uniform solutions as normal.
- Our support teams at our Porirua HQ, our Albany regional HQ and our Albany warehouse are processing orders, designing uniforms, issuing statements and despatching orders as normal.
Within this rapidly changing environment, we are attempting to get on with the business of providing uniforms whilst keeping the health and wellbeing of our customers and staff as a key priority.
We do hope that you are remaining safe and well and our thoughts are very much with everyone in our community at this time.